You can also help in the following ways:
- Donate: Your donations fund our radio ads and our billboard campaign.
- Volunteer!! We have board positions that need filling and the upcoming months are filled with events that need to be staffed. Think: State Fair!!
- Our meetings are the first Monday of the month at Holy Spirit RC Church in New Castle. JOIN US!!
- Contact your legislators. We still want to get Premier ObGyn shut down and stricter oversight of the clinics.
- Pray for our efforts. We cannot emphasize that enough. The battle belongs to the Lord.
Wilmington March for Life
- Friday January 15, 2016
- 12 Noon
- Meet at Rodney Square
- Peaceful march through Wilmington, past the federal buildings and on over to Planned Parenthood at 7th and Shipley Street
- You may bring your own signs or use what we provide.
- Rally for Life in Dover
- January 20, 2016, Wednesday
- 12 Noon to 1:00PM (rain/snow or shine)
- Meet at Leg Hall by the main entry doors on the steps.
- Bring signs that depict "Pro-Life, Pro-Woman go Hand in Hand."
- March for Life in D.C.
- Note: Delaware Right to Life will NOT be providing a bus for the Washington March for Life on January 22.
To Read the Entire Lifeline Newsletter, click here.
Board Member Opening
- DRTL has an opening on its Board for a member at-large.
Wednesday (Usually Abortion Day) Prayer Vigil for life at the
Planned Parenthood of
Wilmington: Please join the following prayer vigils in downtown Wilmington
Planned Parenthood at 7th & Shipley Streets
Fridays - 8:30AM - 10:00AM.
First Saturday of each month (Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus) -- 7:30AM - 10:30AM.
Tuesdays - 12:30PM - 2PM