You can also help in the following ways:
- Donate: Your donations fund our radio ads and our billboard campaign.
- Volunteer!! We have board positions that need filling and the upcoming months are filled with events that need to be staffed. Think: State Fair!!
- Our meetings are the first Monday of the month at Holy Spirit RC Church in New Castle. JOIN US!!
- Contact your legislators. We still want to get Premier ObGyn shut down and stricter oversight of the clinics.
- Pray for our efforts. We cannot emphasize that enough. The battle belongs to the Lord.
UpdateApproximately 100 people joined the March for Life Wilmington on Friday, January 15 and processed through the city to Planned Parenthood. Carrying signs and holding a short prayer vigil at PP, participants witnessed for life as Planned Parenthood employees filmed the event. Blessed with sunshine and mild temperatures, this year's March drew one of its biggest crowds yet.
- 40 Days for Life begins February 10, 2016. Check back later for more details.
Wednesday (Usually Abortion Day) Prayer Vigil for life at the
Planned Parenthood of
Wilmington: Please join the following prayer vigils in downtown Wilmington
Premier OB/GYN at 1815 West 13th Street
Tuesdays - 12:30PM - 2PM
Saturdays - 8:30AM - 10:00AM
Planned Parenthood at 7th & Shipley Streets
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays (Due to limited participation, we are only able to vigil at Planned Parenthood sporadically).
First Saturday of each month (Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus) -- 7:30AM - 10:30AM.