Thank You: A big thank you for all the faithful volunteers who manned our booth at the State Fair!! Your faithfulness is greatly appreciated!! Hopefully everyone had a chance to enjoy the fair and were blessed by sharing our message of Life to attendees.
Reminder: Don't forget to come to the Planned Parenthood clinics when vigils are scheduled.
- Women are still being harmed.
- Delaware is an abortion destination state.
- 1 out of every 3 babies is aborted in Delaware.
Other Upcoming events
Fundraiser Spaghetti Dinner at St. Helena's Church for the
benefit of Wilmington for Life and Rachel's Vineyard/Wilmington
- Date/Time: September 6
- 6-9 PM
- Day of Remembrance in Elkton, MD
- September 13, 2014
- 10:30 AM
- Check back later for more details.
- Newark Community Day
- Dover 40 Days for Life - Dover
- Kick off Prayer Vigil -- September 25, 11 AM - Noon
- Vigil Rally -- October 14, 5:30 -7:00 PM
- Featuring music, prayers and encouragement
- Closing Rally -- Sunday, November 2, 1-2 PM
- Featuring singing, prayers, sharing and silent witness
- All events take place at Planned Parenthood, Dover
- Contact Donna Latteri: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAVE THE DATE!
- Delaware Right to Life 2014 Annual Banquet
- Featuring guest Speaker, Troy Newman, President Operation Rescue "the voice of the pro-life activist movement in America".
- Thursday, November 6. 2014
- Christiana Hilton Hotel
Troy Newman has actively worked on behalf of the pre-born for over twenty years. Through innovative new tactics, Newman’s work is responsible for the closure dozens of abortion clinics around the nation. He continues as an innovator of new tactics that have helped close abortion clinics and garner criminal prosecutions for abortionists from coast to coast.
Board Member Openings
DRTL has an opening on its Board for a Public Relations volunteer. Also, there is an at-large vacancy on the Board as well.
Donate Here to Keep Our Billboard Up Throughout the State
Dover: Thursday (Usually Abortion Day) Prayer Vigil for life at the
Planned Parenthood of
Wilmington: Please join the following prayer vigils at the downtown Wilmington Planned Parenthood at 7th & Shipley Streets.
Wednesdays and Fridays (Usually Abortion Days) - 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
First Saturday of each month (Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus) -- 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.