I Want to Volunteer
Our Mission: Founded in 1973, Delaware Right to Life is the largest and most active pro-life organization in the state. Our mission is to defend innocent human life from conception to natural death. We seek to return legal protection to the unborn and to guard the sanctity of life of all those threatened by the culture of death, whether by abortion, withholding of care, or euthanasia. Education is the focus of our outreach.
Start A Chapter
A Delaware Right to Life Chapter is actively involved in Kent County.
If you are interested in forming a Chapter in Sussex or New Castle Counties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Upcoming Spring Events – Save the Dates!
- Wednesday, May 19 at 7 PM – virtual “Fireside Chat” with Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List.
Moira Sheridan, speaks with Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, a pro-life political advocacy group responsible for electing pro-life leaders to help abolish abortion in the United States. They’ll talk about the future of the pro-life movement, Dannenfelser’s latest book, “Life is Winning,” and strategies to defeat abortion. There will be opportunity for Q&A after the talk. Don’t miss it!
Dannenfelser, a Washington insider who has forged a unique path by focusing on getting pro-life Republican women elected to the House and Senate, is optimistic about the future despite the onslaught of bad news coming from the Biden administration. Hear what she thinks will happen next and what we can do to advance a pro-life future for America. Attendance limited.
Register in advance for this webinar:
- The seventh and final Jericho March at the Dover Abortion Mill (Planned Parenthood) at 805 S. Governors Ave. is on Friday, May 21! Please don’t miss it!
- Candlelight Walk for Life – Wednesday, June 8, Bicentennial Park in Milford
- Tuesday, June 8th, 2021
- 7:00pm Meet at the Gazebo for a short program and instructions
- 7:15pm Candlelight Walk – to mark the 4th anniversary of the late term abortion bill, Senate Bill 5
- RSVPs required at candlelight.life
- Possible rally at Legislative Hall to support Sen. Bryant Richardson’s Women’s Ultrasound Right to Know Act – Wednesday, June 9. Stay tuned to email and social media for updates.
- Unfortunately, Rep. Collins Ultrasound Women’s Right to Know bill, was NOT voted out of committee. Thank you to ALL who testified at the virtual hearing on 3/17. We are up against seemingly insurmountable odds with the Democratic majority in both houses. (See above about the power of prayer.) Richardson will be introducing the same bill in the Senate at some point this session; he is hoping for an in-person hearing. To support his efforts, we MUST spread the word and show up in numbers either virtually or in person. Gloria Huber is circulating a petition to present to legislators in FAVOR of the bill and we will be posting a version of it on our website soon. Please contact your legislators to support this bill (SB17) today!
- Lastly, we believe Rep. Baumbach, emboldened by progressive Democrats in the General Assembly, will continue his march for death by again bringing up his assisted suicide bill. Please contact legislators to OPPOSE this death warrant on vulnerable populations. If you haven’t already signed the petition, please do so below!
HELP US COLLECT 3,000 SIGNATURES TO DEFEAT ASSISTED SUICIDE IN DELAWARE!
PETITION TO THE DELAWARE LEGISLATURE
We in the community oppose “Medical Aid in Dying” for the primary reasons that it abandons persons in their moment of need and isolates them from family and trusted physicians. The bill, both lethal and unnecessary, acts to impose assisted suicide on the citizens of Delaware and compromises the integrity of the state’s health care system. It seeks to kill, rather than care.
This dangerous legislation is part of a larger national agenda through the pro-assisted suicide organization, Compassion and Choices, to enact such laws in as many states as possible. It is opposed by leading medical communities, including the Delaware Medical Society, which calls it “fundamentally inconsistent with our role as physicians and healers.” Its safeguards, as written, are unable to be policed and open the door to not only substandard care for patients, but corruption of our medical and legal systems.
Delaware citizens facing a terminal diagnosis and who may yet have years to live, deserve our support, love and care. We urge the legislature and the governor to reject assisted suicide, physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia, as enshrined in Medical Aid in Dying.
Please fill out the form below. We will present your objection to the legislature and the governor.
PETITION TO THE DELAWARE LEGISLATURE
Read Spring Lifeline
Support Our Billboard
HELP SAVE A LIFE
So many women who aborted say later, “IF ONLY someone had been outside, I wouldn’t have done it.” Our presence on the sidewalks outside Planned Parenthood is crucial and may be the difference between life and death. We counsel, offer support, and witness to the humanity of the unborn. The walk towards an abortion clinic is the last chance for so many women to change their minds and start over. PLEASE JOIN US at these locations and times:
Weekly Prayer Vigils